What Is Elder Law?
How Do I Get Quality, Affordable Long Term Care for My Spouse or Parent?
From questions about coordinating care in the community, to finding a quality nursing home, our elder care attorneys are here for you. We can guide you through all the financial and health care decision-making issues which need to made in the future.
We are experienced elder law attorneys that the experts rely on. Health care professionals such as hospital discharge planners, legal and financial professionals such as our attorney colleagues, and accountants and financial planners rely on us to help their clients in these areas. Let us become your elder law attorneys – Your Family’s Peace of Mind Law Firm.
How Can I Protect My Home From Medicaid and Nursing Home Bills?
What Kind Of Advance Planning Can I Do?
However, even in a crisis, it’s never too late to help a client, even after they have entered into the nursing home. As elder law attorneys, we can help make sure your loved one enters a quality nursing home and implement a plan to pay the nursing home bills without losing all of your loved one’s assets.
How Can the Elder Law Attorneys in Your Law Firm Can Help Me?
- What is “Elder Law” and Why Should I Care?
- I am Getting a Settlement…What do I need to know if I am on other benefits?
- What is long term care and how do I pay for it?
- Do I Qualify For Medicaid?
- October 19-25 is National Estate Planning Awareness Week
- NYS Medicaid Home Care Program Effective October 1, 2020
- Q & A with Vincent J. Russo On Hilary’s New York Lifestyle Blog
- New York State Department of Health Conditions for Reopening Visitation in Nursing Homes and Adult Care Facilities
- What happens if you do not have a Health Care Proxy in New York?
- COVID-19 and Adult Care Facilities